Why am I not suitable for dental implants?
Do you know there is a specific medical condition in which dental implant treatment is not recommended? Some of them are cancer, blood clotting disorders or even uncontrolled diabetes or problems with the immune system, and drug abuse like cases when dentist recommends you not to go for dental implant treatment.
Let’s discuss more about these medical conditions.
If you have any of the following conditions, then you are not suitable for dental implants:
– You have a history of severe gum disease.
– You have active gum disease.
– You are allergic to titanium.
– You have a history of bone loss or bone disease.
– You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– Your gums are too thin to support dental implants.